Keiy Tambanh Khmer Handicraft (KTK) has formed with a group of 25 women in 2015 and has increased the number of women month by month up to 200 women weavers by 2018 in Koh Dach commune, Koh OknhaTey in Reusey Keo District, Phnom Penh. They work individually at home to weave Seung Khmer, Phamoung Khmer and Kroma Khmer made from cotton thread and silk. Keiy Tambanh Khmer has one managing director, two group leader, 1 sale and stock controller. Keiy Tambanh Khmer has been participated in many exhibitions both national and international with Ministry of Commerce (MoC), Ministry of Industry and Handicraft, CWBF/CWEA and many Private sectors in Cambodia.
- Improve the products of Phamoung, Soeung and Kroma Khmer with one quality of silk and cotton thread for the customer needs and satisfaction.
- Promote Keiy Tambanh Khmer Handicraft (KTK) through products initiation of women weavers for Khmer culture and traditional outfits.
Keiy Tambanh Khmer (KTK)’s core Values
- Leadership: The commitment to be better than now
- Collaboration: Join us, We grow.
- Integrity: Be true
- Accountability: Keep our credit alive.
- Passion: Work from heart and Mind and Believe to grow.
- Diversity: Traditional Modern Inclusion.
- Quality: Satisfaction Bring Affection. What we do, we do well.
- To promote Soeung Khmer, Phamoung Khmer, and Kroma Khmer to be known and been used nationwide.
- To reduce immigration in women to the neighboring countries.
- To promote women economic status within family and society.
- To reduce domestic violence.